Priority List Website

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SonoViva, Jul 23, 2010.

1. SonoViva macrumors 6502

SonoViva

Just in case anyone needs it, I didn't see this posted anywhere. I went into the Apple Store today to reserve my black iPhone, following being disappointed by Steve & Co. about the white. The Apple guy put me on a computer where I put myself into the priority list.

I've heard people saying you need to call or go into an Apple Store to be put on the priority list, but you don't. Here's the website:

http://reserve.apple.com/WebObjects/ProductReservation.woa/wa/reserveProduct?lang=en&country=US

Good luck on the list!

2. ref26 macrumors 6502a

ref26

All of the stores through there say they're not accepting reservations. Reservations are different than the priority lists.

3. SonoViva thread starter macrumors 6502

SonoViva

Interesting. Maybe it only accepts it when you're in the Apple Store. Because that's definitely the website and definitely how I got on the priority list today. At this point, reservations are no different than priority lists. How in the world can you reserve something that's not there? This very "reservations" website was used to put me on the priority list. Got the email and everything. Thanks for your input though.

4. ref26 macrumors 6502a

ref26

Interesting, there must be some difference being in store, because I called and got on the priority list earlier but that site says they are not accepting reservations.

5. SonoViva thread starter macrumors 6502

SonoViva

Oh that's really strange. I just tried it and it took me to a totally different site than it did in-store when I hit Next. Well, sorry for the bad thread. Guess I should have tried it before I posted it. :(

6. Hing macrumors regular

What is the piority list and do the call you or something when they have iPhone 4 in stock?

7. DJUK macrumors member

DJUK

they are not accepting iPhone reservations online at any Apple Store

8. freedevil macrumors 6502a

freedevil

9. Chetoc230 macrumors member

Apple store is still accepting in store priority list reservations. I just did this at the Beverly center store like 3 hours ago.

10. calb macrumors 6502

Yup, at least in the UK it's straight to the priority list or nothing at all. I did it 12 hours ago. Now for these impatient waiting weeks...