iPod Prison Break Season 2

dextertangocci

macrumors 68000
Apr 2, 2006
Thanks for this thread.

I was just about to start one just like it:)

BTW, does anyone know where I can download the first episode of season 2? I don't care whether it's legal or not, because I will be buying them from the iTunes music store anyway.

rjphoto

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2005
I thought it was 24 hours...

I think that was the first show that I watch the whole thing. Never really got into the first season.

dextertangocci

macrumors 68000
Apr 2, 2006
rjphoto said:
I thought it was 24 hours...

I think that was the first show that I watch the whole thing. Never really got into the first season.
So you are saying the first episode will be available for download tomorrow?!?!?!:D :cool:

JimmyB248

macrumors regular
Mar 8, 2006
It should be up within 24 hours of airing, so within the next 8 hours. I wish they would put it up at the same time as airing, or at least as soon as it finishes airing.

apfhex

macrumors 68030
Aug 8, 2006
Northern California
I'd gladly buy it if they offered HD (or *at least* 480p) downloads, the iPod sized videos are just so low quality. Can't watch the show this season seeing as I'm in class while it's airing.

dextertangocci

macrumors 68000
Apr 2, 2006
Just noticed something - the episodes are now in widescreen format, which obviously means the new widescreen true video iPod/iPhone will be coming out next Tuesday:cool:

DeFett

macrumors member
Aug 23, 2006
Australia
lexus said:
Does any one know when it will be put on iTunes MS it premiered tonight.

Thanks
Hi, I'm new here.

Just a quick question to you all - here in Australia we can't buy TV Episodes on iTMS (just yet anyway) and I was wondering when you purchase the TV Episode does it come with artwork like an album cover for music or is it like the music videos? Thanks.

The reason i ask is I have made up a few TV shows into mp4 format from DVD and I'm thinking if I should bother putting the DVD cover in.

Hudgie

macrumors member
Aug 9, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
DeFett said:
Hi, I'm new here.

Just a quick question to you all - here in Australia we can't buy TV Episodes on iTMS (just yet anyway) and I was wondering when you purchase the TV Episode does it come with artwork like an album cover for music or is it like the music videos? Thanks.

The reason i ask is I have made up a few TV shows into mp4 format from DVD and I'm thinking if I should bother putting the DVD cover in.
TV shows do come with artwork, so that you can see those in the 'video' pane instead of just a frame from the show.

DeFett

macrumors member
Aug 23, 2006
Australia
Hudgie said:
TV shows do come with artwork, so that you can see those in the 'video' pane instead of just a frame from the show.
Thanks.

Looks like I'll be adding in the DVD Covers to my TV Shows from now on. :)