Privacy film?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by hikingnclimbing, Feb 7, 2006.

  1. hikingnclimbing macrumors member


    Jan 10, 2006
    Gorham, ME
    I know that there are privacy screens for desktop monitors. They are the sort of thing that make it so you can't see the screen unless you are right in front of it. I'm a high school teacher and am hoping to find a similar type system for my new PowerBook G4 to keep prying eyes from seeing my screen. Does anyone out there know of anything that could accomplish this? I'm also hoping that someone out there has used it before and could tell me if it is worth the money to get it.

    Thanks for all your help!
  2. superbovine macrumors 68030


    Nov 7, 2003

Share This Page