Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yessy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 5, 2013
This has happened to me for other apps like Instagram, but this is the current one. I downloaded the game app “FF & Friends”. When I press the button to connect the game to Facebook this message from my phone pops up: “FF & Friends” would like to access your basic profile info and list of friends. I press OK. Then a message from the game pops up saying: Please change your device’s privacy settings to allow the app to access your basic Facebook information. I press Ok. I go to my phone’s Settings then Privacy then Facebook and “FF & Friends” does not show up as requesting access to my Facebook account. My phone is always updated. I tried restarting my phone and restarting the app. When this happened to me on Instagram I deleted and reinstalled the app, but didn’t work.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Perhaps you might have restrictions of some sort on?

yessy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 5, 2013
Perhaps you might have restrictions of some sort on?

When I go to Settings>General> Restrictions> Facebook, "Allow Changes" is selected and it says "Applications that have requested access to your Facebook account will appear here." but the apps do not show up on this list.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.