Privacy policy generators?

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by GanChan, Feb 19, 2017.

1. GanChan macrumors 6502a

I need to create a privacy policy page for my website. (It's just a simple freelance-services website that doesn't take payments directly, but it does include a contact form in which people can enter their name and email).

I see that that there are many free privacy policy generators available online. (Example) Do any of you have personal experiences with these services, and can you recommend one in particular? Or are they all pretty much alike?

2. 960design macrumors 68020

Numbered list or bulleted list, keep it simple ( KISS), keep the lawyereze out of it.

3. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Any legal document that you get from an online source should be checked by your legal counsel to make sure it conforms to your needs and your local laws. TermsFeed appears to have some good options, but always get legal advice before deploying any such generic agreements.

4. Tholian macrumors member

I've used http://www.iubenda.com/en which seems to do a good job. A little cumbersome to set up, but if it is something you only do once it is not a big deal. I don't have any experience with others so I have nothing to compare it to though.