Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GanChan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 21, 2005
I need to create a privacy policy page for my website. (It's just a simple freelance-services website that doesn't take payments directly, but it does include a contact form in which people can enter their name and email).

I see that that there are many free privacy policy generators available online. (Example) Do any of you have personal experiences with these services, and can you recommend one in particular? Or are they all pretty much alike?

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Any legal document that you get from an online source should be checked by your legal counsel to make sure it conforms to your needs and your local laws. TermsFeed appears to have some good options, but always get legal advice before deploying any such generic agreements.

Tholian

macrumors member
Dec 26, 2007
Stanford
I need to create a privacy policy page for my website. (It's just a simple freelance-services website that doesn't take payments directly, but it does include a contact form in which people can enter their name and email).

I see that that there are many free privacy policy generators available online. (Example) Do any of you have personal experiences with these services, and can you recommend one in particular? Or are they all pretty much alike?

I've used http://www.iubenda.com/en which seems to do a good job. A little cumbersome to set up, but if it is something you only do once it is not a big deal. I don't have any experience with others so I have nothing to compare it to though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.