Privacy screens for iPhone 5?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tymaster50, Dec 7, 2012.

1. tymaster50 macrumors 68030

tymaster50

I know this belongs in the accessories sub-forum but I'd get faster replies here, where can I buy these in person? Don't really feel like ordering one on amazon and waiting 1-2 weeks for it. Like are they available in malls? They should be since it's been almost 3 months since the phone came out and they just have to increase the size of the one for the 4/4S

2. ProudLoz macrumors regular

I know I've seen plenty around my local Best Buy, Wal-Mart, and even carrier stores. The issue is that most of them are for the iPhone 4/4S. Any screen protectors that I find for the iPhone 5 are the invisibleshields or some other less known overpriced brand.

I have a feeling that you may have to order these online. If you're issue is waiting, then have some patience or pay a little more to get it to ship to you faster. Another thing you can do, is probably look at eBay and buy it from a seller that's closest to your area. It'll most likely get to you in 2-3 days compared to 1-2 weeks.

3. dinggus macrumors 65816

Zagg makes a privacy screen. I accidentally picked it up at Best Buy.

I didn't like it when I returned it for the 4S version, doesn't protect the whole front of the phone and if you have white it'll look terrible.

4. oTypically macrumors member

I picked up a privacy screen about a month ago at Walmart. However I placed the screen protector underneath my otterbox defender. It works perfect. If you want to take that route.