Private HD Tracker

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by m3kilpat, Feb 12, 2010.

1. m3kilpat macrumors regular

I'm looking for an invite to a hi-def private torrent tracker. I can't seem to find any open ones and really want to get into the game. If I can get a decent one I will be purchasing a seed box. If anyone could help me out I'd be most appreciative.

2. Tower-Union macrumors 6502

Tower-Union

3. stridemat Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

You would be much better to post this on a torrent related forum, such as Superbay. MacRumors is generally for mac related topics.

4. m3kilpat thread starter macrumors regular

I know...that's why I posted in general discussion. I'm always on this site so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Plus, there's bound to be a few people on here that are private tracker members.

5. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

That might be true, but the thing is:

Warez/Serials/Keys.
    Do not post software serial numbers or keys or refer people to specific websites, software, or techniques whose purpose is to break or bypass software licensing methods, distribute cracks, or obtain or use commercial software or media in violation of its license and/or for copyright violation. Do not ask for or give such help.

from http://guides.macrumors.com/Help:Forum_Rules#Things_Not_to_Do

And by the way, what do you mean by HD?

6. m3kilpat thread starter macrumors regular

HD is short for Hi Definition which I said in the post. I'm looking for an HD movie tracker, therefore what you said doesn't apply because I am not trying to do anything with software.

7. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Still: