My job requires that I have Adobe cs4, which runs fine on my g5. I've got FCS 2 also running just fine. My question is, how long do you think I can hold out using the g5? Will re-sell value drop to zero (if it already hasnt?). I'm trying to think if I should sell it now while I can still get a few hundred, or just wait it out till it kicks the bucket. thoughts?