Pro Audio Libraries for Video Promos

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by L3X, Mar 27, 2009.

1. L3X macrumors 6502a

Hello, I'm looking for some audio libraries to use in a variety of video promos I do at work.

I have some older ones from a co-worker that has worked here for a while but I need some new fresh loops and tracks. I like many of the ones GarageBand has to offer but I fear those are "played out" and too generic.

Any suggestions?

2. L3X thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks but no thanks. I can perform a google search jerk.

I'm looking for suggestions via personal experience.

3. -DH macrumors 65816

Since the type, style, instrumentation, tempo and overall 'feel' of the music you use will vary greatly from project to project, it would be hard if not impossible to offer a few solutions that will fit every need. I've used music from over 25 different music libraries for all types of projects over the last 19 years. Since most production music libraries let you hear samples of thier work, you can pick and choose from any number of them.

But I am glad to know that you do know how to Google. Keep up the good work.

-Jerk

4. mcpryon2 macrumors 6502

I've used Sound Rangers (www.soundrangers.com) for sound effects we couldn't, or just didn't want to, do ourselves. I'm pretty happy with what I've bought from them.