Pro Clip Padded Holder for the Ipod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by matias1021, Oct 6, 2007.

1. matias1021 macrumors member

I see, as of now, that they dont have one that fits the Ipod Touch.

How long did it take them to make one for the Iphone from the time of the release of the Iphone?

Im just trying to get an estimate on how long it'll take for them to have a Padded Holder that fits the Ipod Touch.

Thanks.

2. h00ligan macrumors 68030

I just contacted them regarding the touch as well as a real option to 'dock' without having to fiddle with cables.. below is the reply I received.

====================
    We are currently working on docking solutions for the both of these devices. We will be creating individual holders for the Touch and the iPhone due to the difference in size.

We will have to see if the Touch will require a new holder for cable attachment. The way we have constructed our current iPod holders with cable attachment may allow for use of the Touch with it. These are all things we will need to look into once we have created the passive (non-charging) holders.

We are working on some options for the iPhone, but we have to look at the cables individually to see if it's worth making a holder for. Once we look at a cable, we then send it to our manufacturer. It then takes 4-6 weeks to create a new holder.

We are working on a "pass-through" connector to allow any cable to be attached without removal. This should be out by Christmas. This would be your best option for attaching a cable to our holder. I can add you to our notification list for this part.

=========================