Prob the best iPad poll in the world...this hour!!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iMoo, Mar 5, 2012.

1. iMoo macrumors regular

iMoo

So as the countdown for Wednesday advances and the next generation of iPad is amongst us... I ask you......"How will you find out?"

Ok, so maybe i was naughty with my title to generate your intrest...you prob thought "oh some annoying user just about to waste my time.....i ain't even guna bother clicking that".......but the curiosity got to ya and here you are :)

So sorry to drag you here, but just for the fun i thought i'd find out how exactly you will find out about all things :apple: this Wednesday?

Poll above.......comments below

2. SeanZy macrumors 6502a

3. AnthonySmith macrumors 6502

AnthonySmith

Being as there probably won't be a live streaming, I'll probably stick to Engadget, unless the Verge is doing a live blog of the event.

4. basesloaded190 macrumors 68030

basesloaded190

There's no way the Verge won't be live blogging. That's my go to source

5. iMoo thread starter macrumors regular

iMoo

Didn't realise it posted first and then waited for the poll, thought it would wait until I had wrote it all. Poll now up....i was thinking of waiting for the presentation. But do they normally have this uploaded before pre-orders or does the pre orders go live first.

I'd like to get the full experience this year but would hate to be sat through 2 hours and pre order shipping to jump up by weeks. That's if they allow them and don't just start with stores only to create news hype!?

6. DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

I'll be in class when the event starts, so I'll probably have Engadget up on my iPhone refreshing it every few minutes.

Then later that night I'll watch the keynote video when Apple posts it on the site/iTunes.

7. DPOIFVet macrumors newbie

I'll be heading directly from Ohio State to my local Apple Store to watch the updates come in live with the Apple employees. I know it most likely won't happen, but I always have that little glimmer of hope that the items would be immediately available.

8. iSolidus macrumors member

iSolidus

Full experience. The waiting will be killing, but I reckon it's worth it.

9. GoGa macrumors regular

GoGa

I really want to watch it when apple uploads it, but I'm too paranoid that they will open up for preorders! I know the chances of that are very low, but still...

So I think I'll just be looking on The Verges live blog.

10. iMoo thread starter macrumors regular

iMoo

Yeah this exactly what I'm worried about too. Rumour is March 16th available for launch so fingers crossed.

11. Rungard macrumors newbie

I'll be closing my eyes and putting something in my ears until the keynote will be available for download tomorrow. :D

12. LeahM macrumors 6502a

LeahM

13. AlphaVictor87 macrumors 6502a

AlphaVictor87

I usually start apple events with mutiple sites open with their live feeds and updates.

Eventually i find one that i like the best and just watch that. I think for the 4s announcement it ended up being engadget

14. Scarrus macrumors regular

I voted "I don't need to know what it's got, i'm buying it anyway....it's Apple....It WILL be awesome!!" in hope that the poll result may actually come off as funny :D