probably gonna return my 7 for a 7 plus...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by RIPstevejobs, Oct 5, 2016.

1. RIPstevejobs macrumors regular

Oct 5, 2011
    if they are available while i can still exchange.

why are they not in stores yet ???
  2. Relentless Power macrumors Core

Relentless Power

Jul 12, 2016
    If your in return period within 14 days, then yes. Also, assuming they have the appropriate stock.
  3. jmann macrumors 604

Dec 8, 2007
    bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    I just did the opposite! I traded my rose gold 7+ for a jet black 7. After having the 6 Plus and 6S Plus my hands are loving the break!

I asked nicely and they let me return the phone outside the 14-day window. When I bought it, they originally said they'd likely do up to 30 day return as an exception. Just gotta ask. :)
  4. RIPstevejobs thread starter macrumors regular

Oct 5, 2011
    i used a friends plus today and its actually easier to use with one hand for than the regular 7 is. i can kind of rest it on my fingers easily while i cant do that with the 7 without it falling out of my hand. also the screen is so much easier on my eyes. i upgraded from a 4s to the 7 and after using the plus for a few minutes today my 7 seems smaller than the 4s to me !
  5. tjhassan macrumors member

Sep 13, 2014
    I went from a 7+ to a regular 7 jet black. Maybe it's the new color, but I'm loving. Super grippy. I now wonder if the 7+ Jb would be good grip I just couldn't get used to the mb plus and how slippery it was.
  6. chfilm macrumors 65816

Nov 15, 2012
    I got my jb 7 today. When I was in the store I hated the JB because of all the smudges, but I think it it's your personal one, you can keep it pretty much clean. I love how grippy it feels and how slick it looks.
    I wanna have the jet black plus now. I think with this amount of grip on it, it should be possible to handle it one handedly. Delivery time November 18 ;-(
    Will keep my regular JB for a week to see how it behaves scratch wise, first day its more durable than i had thought to be honest.