Problem #2

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ItBeMe22, Oct 25, 2013.

1. ItBeMe22 macrumors 6502

ItBeMe22

I have what I would con sitter good charging cords. But once in a wile I will plug in to charge and after a few min's it will pop up and say it will not support this device. Now sometime it will go all week and be okay. Than I may plug it in at say 52% and at say 92% up comes the pop up, And if i unplug it and plug it back in it may or may not go to 100% Now this is on a iPhone 5 with IOS 7 and I think it started to do that only after I installed 7 on it :confused:

2. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

If your "good" charging cords didn't come from Apple, these are typical results. If these are genuine Apple cords, then you should take them back for an exchange.

3. lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

And for pity's sake, give your threads descriptive titles. You're lucky that anybody bothered.

4. ItBeMe22 thread starter macrumors 6502

ItBeMe22

You did and wasted my time and yours. Thank You very much.
    If you don't know the answer just admit your dumb.:mad:

5. lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

You can stuff your insulting response. My point about giving threads a descriptive title is valid. Ask a mod.

And I agree 100% with the other poster and gave his post a +1.

6. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

You're the one asking questions, does that make you dumb?

As the other person mentioned, this is an issue with using unofficial 3rd party cables.

You'll get more people into your threads if you use a real title, not some ambiguous one like you used.

Also, you have two threads, which you could easily have combined into one.

Way to throw around insults. Kids these days..

7. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

you want him to admit hes dumb yet you wrote "con sitter" instead of consider??

and yes. common forum courtesy is descriptive thread titles so people know the topic.