Problem answering a call

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Rfisher7381, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Rfisher7381 macrumors newbie

Very frequently when I receive a call and then swipe the screen to answer it jumps back to the left. I try repeatedly and eventually the call goes to voicemail. Both my wife and I have iPhone 4's which we got on opening day and hers does this also. Wondering if others have experienced this? Is is software related or a hardware problem. With the 1 year warranty coming up soon I'm thinking I should go back to the store soon if it may be a hardware issue. We are running the latest OS and have had this problem previously using several other versions of IOS 4.x

2. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

It's a known bug. No solution exists as far as I know.

Mine does it rarely and others have it happen more frequently. Not really sure if it's a software bug or hardware bug. It can't hurt to take it into Apple though.

3. JLemm macrumors regular

mine does that randomly every now and then.. gets really annoying.

4. RafaelT macrumors 65816

RafaelT

Mine will kind of freeze up once in a great while when I try to answer a call. Most of the time it works after I miss the call, sometimes I have to restart

5. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

I've never gotten this issue. It may be due to the fact I only get 4 or 5 calls a day, nonetheless I recomend trying a restore+set up as new to try and fix it.

6. Frankestein macrumors newbie

Well I think I am having a same problem with my Iphone...!!
    Sometimes when I receive a call my phone got stuck and I wont able to pick the call as well...!!!

7. Iravan34 macrumors newbie

Thanks for this answer dude.. I am facing the same problem.
    But I am happy now due to these all members comments I satisfy now.