Problem downloading RockApp?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by helloimD4NNY, Aug 2, 2010.

1. helloimD4NNY macrumors regular

When I download it in Cydia it gives me a error message saying "Host Unreachable". How do I fix this? I want to download My3G.

2. CocoaPuffs macrumors 68010

You're not the only one. The server is bombarded.

3. jpmfan macrumors member

4. Mademan12321 macrumors 6502

Modmyi and bigboss are having server issues right now through there websites and on cydia. You might have to wait until tonight to try to give it a go. I'm having the same issue :(

5. jpmfan macrumors member

just managed to get Rock installed, seems at the moment things working

EDIT: but everything is taking ages to load or cant find sources, guessing its very much hit and miss at the moment.

6. helloimD4NNY thread starter macrumors regular

Alright, so after about 6 tries, I finally got My3G & RockApp to download. I've run into another problem though. When I open My3G it's stuck on the "No License Found" "Checking for License Updates..." ):

7. don pianta macrumors regular

because literally thousands of other people are trying to download anything and everything from their freshly jailbroken iphones at the exact same time.... the best thing to do at the moment is just wait.

I, personally, wont even try to open cydia again until tomorrow afternoon... trying to download anything today is just going to take forever and make me mad... so i'll wait.