Problem installing Airport Express

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Ed4132, May 31, 2009.

1. Ed4132 macrumors regular

Please I need help me to install Wireless Airport Express, I have some experience on this matter but with the Airport I QUIT please if somebody have a guide step by step or a guide for Dummies will be more than gratefully.

2. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

We'll need to know what you're connecting the AE to, how do you connect to the Internet (cable? DSL? Dial-Up?)… Do you have other computers? Do you already have other wireless routers? The more you tell us, the more we can help.

3. Ed4132 thread starter macrumors regular

Problem with Airport Express

I have a DSL Internet connection and I want to install the Airport Express to connect wirelessly at home in a second floor, I have a wire from the Modem to the second floor and I can connect to the Internet from the cable but I need to share the Internet with my son wirelessly in two separate rooms; their-for I buy the Router to resolve this situation but what I bought is a good head akee.

I am living out the USA so my Internet provider says that they never see this thing.

Please help

4. Full of Win macrumors 68030

Full of Win

Have you used the PPPoE settings yet? How far have you gotten? Is it possible that you ISP has a 1 mac address per connection rule and its not recognizing the Airport Express?