Problem Installing the New Apps!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by shuffles, Jan 18, 2008.

1. shuffles macrumors 6502

shuffles

I bought the new apps for my ipod touch yesterday. After i purchased them it told me to go into my ipod in itunes and press sync n then disconnect it and they would be there. When i disconnected my ipod they werent there. I tried to do it again but itunes keeps telling me to connect my ipod and get the new update 1.1.3 which i already have!!! My ipods connected and everything...I can go into my ipod in itunes but when i try to put the apps on it just says its not connected and that i need the update. Now when i go into itunes i cant even find the apps to put them on. Ive checked my purchases but they're not there either. Wat do I do?

Is it a problem with my compute or my ipod???

2. tefleming macrumors 6502

I think you have to first upgrade to the 1.1.3 firmware. You can't get the apps on older firmwares.

In iTunes, click on your iPod. On the summary page, click Update.

3. dagored macrumors 65816

tefleming is correct and you also need to have iTunes 7.6 if you are on a Mac.

4. elitypes macrumors newbie

i have the same problem, i have itunes 7.6 and after purchasing the update and syncing, i dont see the new applications and it says my ipod is up to date...when i try getting the apps again it says itunes store error??? any ideas?

5. shuffles thread starter macrumors 6502

shuffles

My ipod is updated to 1.1.3 and i have itunes 7.6 as well. I had all of that when i bought the apps. Anyone have a clue why this happened??? Maybe its my comp???