problem of my printer rebate

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by flyscorpio, Aug 13, 2007.

1. flyscorpio macrumors newbie

I bought my macbook pro online on June and selected the printer with $100 rebate.

NOw it has been two months since that and I didn't receive my $100 rebate. I checked online and it shows that my check has been issued on July 12nd. So I want to call somebody to see if something wrong happend. The problem is I can never reach any really person using the No. provided online. It is just keeping asking me to choose and to provide my information but never tell me what the problem and what should I do.

Somebody has the same problem? Or do you have any suggestion? Thank you.

2. jellz macrumors regular

same thing here. when i check online it says its been mailed, but its been weeks now. :rolleyes:

3. CalBoy macrumors 604

CalBoy

This is one of those cases where you have to be on Apple's back constantly. The more you complain, the faster your check will get to you. I'm guessing you live in the US, so that means that a check issued on July 12th should have been in your mailbox by the 17th. I think that someone may have removed your check or Apple forgot to send it out. These things happen once in a while. Bother Apple enough until they cancel the old check and write you a new one.