Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lissu1023

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 1, 2010
Hello, I'm a beginner of this whole iphone and itune syncing and encountering a problem that I don't know how to solve...:(

After I got done my first syncing iPhone to iTune, I realized I lost 3 songs I purchased from my iPhone. A few days later, I synced again to try get the phone back from iTune to iPhone, but I didn't see the songs anywhere in iTune either! Plus, one ringtone I also purchased from iTune store on my iPhone transferred over to iTune and an error message says something like the ringtone cannot be synced because it's not authorized on iPhone.

I am very confused where my songs went and why I cannot get my ringtone stayed in my iPhone. I did not want to move the ringtones to my PC anyways, but the sync sent everything to my computer.

Could anyone help me how or possibly where I can find the songs which are lost during the sync and how to get the ringtone back? How can I avoid this frustrating events in the future? Any help and info will be appreciated!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.