Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What problems have you had?

• Total voters

pr0230

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 7, 2013
Im so disappointed with the amount of problems reported so if you would cast your votes for what you have experienced... Im curious to see the totals...

Just a curiosity , when you vote can you post week built... Qual com of Intel..

Sorry if I missed some problems

SO Far its seems the MAJORITY of who responded have no problems... Second is Buzz gate...
I was not going to buy a phone but the numbers seems to say the phones are pretty stable. Are there problems yes, but far too few to not purchase...

Last edited:

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Zero problems, Sim-Free Black 256 GB (which I picked up yesterday at the Apple store). Obviously since it's sim-free it is qualcomm

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
I voted no problems. I have a slightly uneven display but its only noticeable at high brightness and a fully white background. Launch Day 7Plus.

nitrocosis

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2016
Did have the buzzing sound at first, but somehow it disappeared.
My phone also freezes completely (requiring a hard reset) ever so often.
As of now, I have no major issues and am overall satisfied.

fraile

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2016
I voted no problems however I suffer from the crashing every so often. This happens most often immediately after taking a single photo with the Camera app.

I have a 7+ 256 JB with Rogers picked up from the Apple Store on 10/2/16.

Dartagnan_007

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2016
Tennessee
I voted no problem. I had the connection issue at work where it would not go back to LTE without toggling airplane mode but I had to do that with my previous Android phones. I work in a manufacturing plant and we have terrible reception. Since I am now running the 10.1 beta software (Since Beta 2) I now have connection to LTE at work where I could not get a signal at all on my last 3 android phones. I love my Jet Black 7+ 256gb.

SoN1NjA

macrumors 68020
Feb 3, 2016
No problems here, picked it up last Friday (iPhone 7 Verizon Jet Black 128GB)

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
I voted battery issues but I'm holding off on getting it checked out since I'm running the beta and there's no way I'm going back since I wouldn't be able to restore from backup. I'm also really happy I had portrait mode for my brother's wedding over the weekend. People were just blown away by the quality of photos I was taking.

Thor_1

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2016
Texas
You should have added a hiss and a white noise. They are 2 separate issues. Funny thing too, some people say they cannot hear the white noise when listening with headphones.

Givmeabrek

macrumors 68040
Apr 20, 2009
NY
I don't really have any problems (iP7+)except the Bluetooth audio connection issues that seem to be very common depending on the car. Not sure if it can be blamed on the phone, car, OS10 or all of the above.

Nevertheless it's a problem that needs to be fixed.... :(

Edit: Thanks for updating the poll. Changed my vote to other problem not listed.

Last edited:

KarmelVixen

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
I voted yellow screen because I just noticed lastnight that compared to my mothers 6s plus my 7 plus screen is definitely yellow.

TitsLegendary

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2013
I think you need another option of "None of the Above" or the Bluetooth connection issues specifically with vehicles. I don't know if it is iPhone 7 specific or iOS10 but my 7+ has bad connections but my 6s on 9.3.3 works very well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.