Problem receiving photo attachments

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by solitare, Feb 14, 2008.

1. solitare macrumors newbie

We have our I phone receiving email from Comcast and a Pop account.

We sometimes recieve an email with a photo attached. The first time we open the email we can view the photo and read the message. After we view a few other emails we come back to the first email expecting to see the photo again and we get a message "this message has not been downloaded from the server". This time we cannot see any text or the attached photo we saw the first time.

Is there anything we can do to allow us to see the message and the photo a second time? Why is it appearing to vanish.

If I go onto my computer later this day and download my email I recieve the message that appears to be vanished. I am not allowing my computer to download emails in my absence.

2. solitare thread starter macrumors newbie

I have been checking my original post to see if anyone else has had this problem, but I see that even though it has been read alot, apparently no one else has had the same problem as me. Is there something that I might be doing wrong? Thanks