Problem sending movies to Itouch from itunes

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by efedor, Apr 20, 2009.

1. efedor macrumors regular

So I purchased movies and tv shows using the itunes stores but when I attempt to send the tv shows to my itouch it says"syncing"then quickly after tells me that I can unplug the itouch. I check it and of course there is nothing there, can some one shed some knowledge in this matter? Thanks

2. Darth.Titan macrumors 68030

Darth.Titan

Make sure the sync settings for the Touch are set to sync TV shows and movies. If they're purchased from the iTunes Store, that's all I can think of.

3. efedor thread starter macrumors regular

I dont even see the sync option on my itouch! I see it on my itunes but like I said it just doesn't work:(

4. JediMeister macrumors 68040

With the iPod connected, it should appear in the Source list on the left side of iTunes. Click on the iPod name, and to the right, where the individual song tracks would show up if you had the library selected, should now be several tabs, including TV Shows and Movies. Click either tab, make sure its set to sync the content in those categories or just specific episodes/full-feature films. Make whatever changes you want, then click Apply or Sync in the lower right. Ta-da, your purchased content will be moved over to the iPod touch.