Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LSUtigers03

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
Every now and again when I get a call and the phone is locked I can't slide the bar to answer the call. I have to send it to voicemail then call the person back. It doesn't happen all the time but it happens often enough to be very annoying. Has anyone had a similar issue?

krayziekray

macrumors 6502
Sep 24, 2008
Yep, I had this problem with 2.1 firmware, but i haven't had (or noticed :rolleyes:) this problem with 2.2 firmware.

The way i could resolve the issue when trying to answer the call was to press the sleep button once, and then swipe the finger across. That managed to answer the call ;)

:apple: KrayzieKray :apple:

LSUtigers03

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
Yep, I had this problem with 2.1 firmware, but i haven't had (or noticed :rolleyes:) this problem with 2.2 firmware.

The way i could resolve the issue when trying to answer the call was to press the sleep button once, and then swipe the finger across. That managed to answer the call ;)

:apple: KrayzieKray :apple:

Thanks I'll give that a try next time it happens.

Bear Hunter

macrumors 6502a
Aug 10, 2008
That's not normal and you shouldn't have to live with a work-around like that. What other 3rd party apps do you have on your phone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.