Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macnvrbck

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 18, 2005
When I highlight this album and sort by track number they are all in order. As soon as I sort back by artist or album they unsort again! No other album is doing this:

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    159.8 KB · Views: 173

xkRoWx

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2007
Canada
Same problem happened to me but it was only one album that screwed up (Usher's Confession Special Edition).

Everything was in the right order except for 2 songs. I've tried sorting it out with everything and still doesn't work.

pixiesmw

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2007
Firs, I'm not American... sorry by my english, ok!?

If the tag of each song doesn't match same artist, album, etc, iTunes will sort by others criteria. So, all you have to do is select all the songs of your album, right click, Get Info, Info (tab). Retype all shared informations like Artist, Year, Album etc.

It might works!

brbubba

macrumors 6502
May 20, 2006
I had about 6 tracks that wouldn't sort right. It was due to them having "Album Artist" info that the other tracks didn't have. Still completely retarded that they were all the same album and just to that extra info it wouldn't sort them right.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.