Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AceCoolie

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 19, 2009
Hi everyone. Something has changed on my system and I can't figure out what it is. I'm on a Windows 7 PC with Office 2010 and my notes used to sync fine and all appear as the yellow note icons in Outlook.

Now, notes that I create on my iPhone 4 sync to the PC but the notes I create on the PC don't sync to the iPhone. When I go to my notes in Outlook, I've noticed that the iPhone notes appear with white email icons in Outlook. I've included a little screen capture so you can see what I mean. The yellow notes are ones that I created on the PC which do not appear on the iPhone. The white ones are notes I created on the iPhone which synced to the PC.

Judging by the two different icons, it seems like there are two different types of "notes". Perhaps only the type with the white icon sync to the phone. The problem is that I can't figure out how to create one of those from the pc. All the notes I make there have the yellow icon and don't sync.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Attachments

• outlook.JPG
    outlook.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 215
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.