Problem syncing photos from iPhoto

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by bluelf88, Oct 3, 2010.

1. bluelf88 macrumors newbie

I have an iPhone 3GS with the latest updates and I am running the most updated versions of OSX, iTunes, and iPhoto. Obviously, I have a Mac.

Seemingly out of nowhere, iTunes has been giving me the error "iPhone cannot be synced. The required file cannot be found." I've narrowed it down to a problem with the photo syncing. If I do not sync photos, it works fine. There is also at least ONE iPhoto albums that will sync correctly. All my pictures show up fine in iPhoto, so I don't know what files could be missing.

Things I've already tried to no avail: Restarting the computer, restarting the iPhone, uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes, Resetting factory settings on the iPhone and then restoring it.

2. bluelf88 thread starter macrumors newbie

3. Mr Kram macrumors 68000

Mr Kram

have you moved or messed with you iphoto library recently?

4. maril1111 macrumors 68000

maril1111

have you deleted any of the Pictures that your Phone is trying to synchronize also is there enough space on the Iphone for the Photos.
    Also have you tried rebuilding your iphoto library: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2638

5. bluelf88 thread starter macrumors newbie

no, I haven't really messed with anything unusual in iPhoto. I tried the rebuilding of everything, but it still has the same error... Any other ideas? Also, there's plenty of room on the iPhone.