Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Budiosx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 27, 2012
from yesterday "The AppStore is temporarily unavailable please try again later "!! am i alone?!
4bcb366378954628070b70e6d907b27a.png

Last edited:

lemimouth

macrumors regular
Feb 14, 2015
Have you tried disabling your wifi ? Where I work, the connections to Apple servers (App Store, iOS updates...) are blocked

ThunderMasterMind

macrumors 6502a
Apr 29, 2016
from yesterday "The AppStore is temporarily unavailable please try again later "!! am i alone?!
4bcb366378954628070b70e6d907b27a.png
Same for me yesterday, all my devices including OS X Mavericks and El Capitan wouldn't connect for a period of time yesterday. They are back up now.

chipfiev

macrumors member
Jan 17, 2008
I had an issue with the App Store last night. Turns out that AT&T (my home internet provider) has provisioned new DNS servers and my router's configuration was out of date. Once I updated my DNS to AT&T's latest servers (which I got from my gateway's status page), everything returned to normal.

Hope this helps.

lemimouth

macrumors regular
Feb 14, 2015
On your phone try to edit your wifi connexion (by clicking the little "i" next to the network name) and set "8.8.8.8" as dns. Take note of the original value, and if it doesn't change anything, revert back.

Budiosx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 27, 2012
I logged out of my apple id from AppStore, i tried to search for an app and every thing seemed fine after that I logged in and faced the same problem again !

Budiosx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 27, 2012
The problem was resolved by it self, weird

Last edited:

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
The problem solved by it self, weird
Sounds like something might have been going on Apple's backend side of things or a CDN they might be using or something like that which likely got resolved.

lftomazini

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2016
Same issue. It started this Monday and it is still like that. I can still download by searching on safari and redirecting to the App Store. I just can't search. I don't know if it is related to the issue, but my account is from the US and I'm currently in Brazil. This only happens with my iPhone 6S on iOS 10. My iPad Pro with iOS 9.3 works just fine.

Mabus51

Suspended
Aug 16, 2007
I've been having issues loading previews of apps since iOS 10 launched. They refuse to play or take ages to load and if they do load only 15 seconds of it will play.

parrot5

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2010
I had problems with AppStore downloads, iOS updates, Apple Watch updates, and some banking apps (on initial setup), even Plants vs. Zombies Heroes after I updated to iOS10, on two different phones. No problem with other apps, and no problems with my iPad mini 2. Then recently I found out the problem was some custom DNS settings on the phone, or a WiFi network that has a "Security recommendation" when you go into the WiFi settings. I reset the DNS settings (empty the field out and go back, it will re-populate with the default), and fixed the security recommendation (for my case it was a hidden SSID). Did both and now no problems anymore, no matter how hard I try.

dpelletier360

macrumors newbie
Jul 7, 2014
United States
I'm having trouble with App Store and iTunes Store tonight. iPhone 7 plus

Did you find a resolution?
[doublepost=1475708154][/doublepost]I've been having this issue since Saturday Oct 1st. I have an iPhone 7 Plus 32GB. I've tried everything in this thread with no luck. Doesn't matter if I use cellular either. Same case as someone mentioned before though. If I log out I can search again. But once I log back in the issue returns.

schmegs

macrumors member
Nov 9, 2007
Burbank, CA
Had this problem for days now, too. iPhone 7plus, 10.0.2. I've been using Appshopper to do all my searches in the meantime. The app hasn't been updated in years, but at least the database is up-to-date...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.