Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BuStOsAvIcH

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 26, 2009
Hello,

I've recently discovered a problem when trying to install Infinidock on my iPhone 3GS. In order to install Infinidock, it is a requirement to uninstall Five Icon Dock which I believe is causing the problem. I have attached a screen shot of the pop up that appears when I try the process. I'm not sure who I need to contact to look at this problem.

Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

photows.jpg

photo2ys.jpg

Edit: I have attached a 2nd image with a second pop up. I've noticed a third, but it appears and disappears so quickly that I cannot get a screen shot fast enough. Will keep trying.

BuStOsAvIcH

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 26, 2009
The problem is that I cannot delete Five Icon Dock because I will get those pop up errors and I cannot even install Infinidock because I am required to uninstall Five Icon Dock and get those errors.

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
The problem is that I cannot delete Five Icon Dock because I will get those pop up errors and I cannot even install Infinidock because I am required to uninstall Five Icon Dock and get those errors.

Like I said, you don't have to uninstall 5 Icon Dock to install Infinidock. Something must be wrong with your install. Can you reinstall 5 Icon Dock?

BuStOsAvIcH

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 26, 2009
Wow, that solved the problem. Thanks for your help and patience. I wish there was a Thanks button so I could hit it.

freddylu

macrumors newbie
May 5, 2010
Wow, that solved the problem. Thanks for your help and patience. I wish there was a Thanks button so I could hit it.

I got the same problem and I tried to reinstall Five Icon Dock and then install Infinidoc. But the problem still remains.

May I know how did you resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.