Problem white iPhones.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by macintosh.apple, Jul 23, 2008.

1. macintosh.apple macrumors 6502

I was thinking about switching to a white iphone but looking at the threads it looks like they are having problems with build quality. So should I keep my black 16 Gb or switch to a white one?

2. scaredpoet macrumors 604

scaredpoet

If you have the Black, I would keep it. Why stress yourself out hunting a white iPhone only to maybe find it has cracks?

On the other hand, the black iPhones could be just as cracked, only we can't see them because, well, the casings are black :)

3. macintosh.apple thread starter macrumors 6502

It wouldn't be a problem because my mom is getting one so we could just trade.

4. Joey7071 macrumors newbie

get a white one be different. everyone and there mom has a black iPhone mostly due to 8GB only being black. My white one is flawless and everyone loves it.

+ how is apple gonna mess up on one set of iPhones and not another? they all come off the same machine.

5. baseballcp2002 macrumors member

Ya my white iphone is also in perfect condition!! I would go white because it is very good looking and I have yet to see someone with a white one but ive seen probably 15 with the black.

6. DreamPod macrumors 65816

DreamPod

There aren't any problems with build quality in white phones at all. Just because one person complains about finding a problem doesn't mean all white phones are the same. Mine is perfect in every way, no stuck pixels, reverse blacks, scratches, cracks, anything.

7. njchris macrumors regular

njchris

My white iPhone has zero problems. Got it on the 2nd day they were out.

8. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

Girlfriend has white 16gig and has no problems

9. spartan55 macrumors newbie

10. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

a friend of mine got a white one (to spite me!) that has no problems. i plan on buying the same, when they're readily available.

11. Apple Ink macrumors 68000

Apple Ink

I own a white and Im in love with it!:rolleyes:

Its flawless, different, instant eye catcher, whats more... no fingerprints or smudges!:apple:

P.S.: Get it before your mom decides to change plans and sit on it!:D

And siurpeeman ^^ thanks so much for the MB color sync profile! Its awesome and a great joy to get rid of the yellow tinge!:D