Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

seattlemaclover

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 26, 2004
Seattle Washington USA
I have a AE connected to the University network(T3) and it keeps dropping the wireless signal randomly. I connect to the AE with both my Macbok Pro and my Xbox 360 and the signal drops on both, so I know that it is not the Macbook Pro. Any ideas abouit how to fix this?:confused:

Ripmax2000

macrumors regular
Aug 31, 2005
There was a utility that you could download for Airport Stations that would give you a graph showing any wireless interference with other networks.

I had a quick look on Apple's site but can't seem to find it now, anyone know where to download it from?

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Ripmax2000 said:
There was a utility that you could download for Airport Stations that would give you a graph showing any wireless interference with other networks.

Do you mean AirPort Client Monitor? You probably couldn't find it because they've bundled it with AirPort Management Utility and named the link AirPort Management Tools. That link is directly to the DMG on this page. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.