Problem with clock and 1 sync question

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jsch, Sep 16, 2008.

1. jsch macrumors newbie

hey.

so i have a problem with the clock on my iphone. its 2 hours to fast, and i have reset it to my time zone many times but still doesnt work. and u cant manually set the clock.
    BUT i know why its like that. i have a macbook pro, i installed windows on it with bootcamp and the clock on my mac went flyin. a usual problem. but before i fixed the clock on my mac. i had updated and unlocked my iphone using my mac and synced it with it. therefore my clock on the iphone is also flyin.
    But what i dont know is how to fix it, anyone?

my next question.

when i sync my iphone. it always "backing up iphone" which takes forever, and its really annoying, how do i make it stop backing up every time i sync?

Thanks.

2. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

First, update to the newest firmware and iTunes, that should fix the backup problem.

You can manually change the time, under the general settings. Otherwise it updates from your local Cell Towers. There have been problems where a tower has a problem and it sends out the wrong time.

TEG