Problem with fully watched/Listened to Videos or podcasts

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by LordEntropy, Jan 23, 2008.

1. LordEntropy macrumors regular

Hi, I have had my touch since Christmas and have been watching a lot of videos and listening to loads of podcasts.

However since upgrading to 1.1.3 I seem to have found a problem.

On occasion after a sync some items have not been removed. If I go back onto the Touch and select the file that I have finished using it either starts from the beginning again or it starts at the point I may have left off during watching/listening.

This has happened a couple of times now with both video and podcasts and it is a bit annoying.

In Itunes I have podcasts set to sync all unplayed and videos are set to sync a playlist of all videos with a playcount of less than 1. As I say prior to 1.1.3 this never happened whereas I think since the upgrade it has happened on both video and podcasts at least twice with each.

Anyone else seen this?

Frankly at first I was going a bit mad but I am making sure that the file finishes playing and goes back to the selection screen on all occasions and yet this still happens.

Any ideas?

2. apelet macrumors member

I've had the same thing happen to me even on 1.1.2, before I upgraded to 1.1.3. I haven't found a good solution to this.

3. LordEntropy thread starter macrumors regular

Have you reported this to Apple? If not maybe we both should.