problem with iCould mail

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by kev1234, Jul 24, 2011.

1. kev1234 macrumors member

Hi guys,

On my iPhone I signed into iCloud with my iTunes Account email address and password. When I tuned on iCloud email (Find my iPhone & Photo Stream already on) It asked me to create an @me.com address which I did. Didn't ask for password but it seems it is the same as my Apple ID..

so I been try it to use this @me.com that i created on my main apple id, but i can't, it doesn't sent any email, i doesn't receive any email, I try to delete the @me.com email but i can't, I try to add it to Mail on my mac and it give me an error with the sever, so I don't understand what its the function of this email, ?

Them I went to mail > add account and selected the iCloud option.

The allowed me to created @me.com which I did and signed up and create me a new apple id... this email works perfectly ! so I decide to create another one and it works perfectly, too !

so i tell you all this because i don't understand what is the function of this first @me.com email that i create on my main apple id !... and the thing is that they just let me create only one email !!

so can anyone explain me this ?

Thanks, !

2. kev1234 thread starter macrumors member

3. kev1234, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2011

kev1234 thread starter macrumors member

come on there is gotta be someone that knows about this that can help me !!!!:confused:

4. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

You're clearly using pre-release software. iCloud doesn't exist for consumers yet.

5. Tearabite macrumors regular

Tearabite

We are looking to 'developers' like you to answer these questions for US!

6. brand macrumors 601

brand

The way I see it you have two options...

Pay Apple $100 to sign up for the developer program and you will get all the help you need.

or

Pirate the software and show your true colors by posting here begging for help.

We can see which you chose.