problem with iphone 4s after jailbreaking

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jaykay21, Jan 24, 2012.

1. jaykay21 macrumors newbie

A few days ago -actually the day of the 4s jailbreak was released - I jailbroke my phone and everything seemed fine. Then on Sunday, I noticed I couldnt text or make any calls. So I thought my buddy, whose account I was under, forgot to pay the bill or something. So I text him thru my google voice account and found that his phone has been fine all along. So it was just my phone.

I tested it out, so people I can text to and most I cant. I cant make any outgoing call at all.

Did I missed something while jailbreaking? Actually my brother jailbroke it for me. Is there something I forgot to input for the setup?

I have Sprint btw. Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

2. HXGuy macrumors 68000

There really isn't anything to "miss" or "input" with the jailbreak. You plug it in, press "Jailbreak" and it does it's thing, it either works or it doesn't.

I would say re-jailbreak it again and see if it clears up.

3. jaykay21 thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok thanks, Ive only jailbreak and used for tmo before so I thought it might be similiar to tmo where I had to enter a setting for the apn.

I would have jailbreak myself but didnt have a Mac so my brother did it and wasnt sure if he did it incorrectly or not.

My buddy called Sprint for me so I have to wait to hear from him and see what the problem is. If anything, I'll try to re-jailbreak.

Thanks.