problem with iphone and itunes

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by babsvii, Jul 18, 2008.

1. babsvii macrumors regular

babsvii

i am having a problem with my iphone. when i connect it to the computer to open itunes and put music and pictures on it it freezes up my itunes. it wont let me click on anything in itunes. if i unplug the phone from the computer itunes works just fine... anyone else have this problem???? it worked fine the other day now it just doesnt want too and i dont know what to do... :(

2. Crawn2003 macrumors 6502

I have the same problem but I don't know how to fix it. You're not alone, lol. Hopefully a work around or fix will be available soon.'

Crawn

3. wolfamongwolves macrumors newbie

I'm getting exactly the same thing. I am hoping it has nothing to do with some .app I downloaded. otherwise really happy with everything.

4. babsvii thread starter macrumors regular

babsvii

i found out that if u just leave it plugged in to the computer for a few mins it usually starts wroking again.... really weird though. hopefully its not always like this. :S

5. wolfamongwolves macrumors newbie

Fix

do a spotlight search for itunes. Delete everything. EVERYTHING EXCEPT YOUR CONTENT (music, video, album art...etc.). Then download and reinstall 7.7. Worked for me after repeatedly attempting to only delete pref files. Godspeed.