Problem with iTunes Music Purchase

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Elbert C, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Elbert C macrumors 6502

Songs that I purchased from iTunes showed that they were done but, when played they all quit and move on to the next song after playing just a minute or so of the songs. The songs range from 3:40 - 4:41 according to iTunes.
    I logged in to my account in iTunes to report them but they are not listed under Previous Purchases, where I can click on the arrow next to the songs to report problems. They are listed under the Latest Purchases with the date, order and invoice numbers. There are no available downloads to download when I checked for it too under iTunes Store menu.
    One free game was downloaded at the same time and it is listed under Previous Purchases. My son couldn't install it into his iPhone for some reason. He forgot the error message and I haven't tried installing it to see what the error is.
    I'm not worried about the game since it was free but the songs that I paid for is an issue I want fixed.
    How do I get the songs fixed?

Apple Care on my MBP has expired so I can't call Apple without paying for it.
    TIA

2. LaWally macrumors 6502a

It can sometimes take a few days for latest purchases to appear as previous purchases because Apple does not always charge purchases immediately to your credit card.

Since you have date, order and invoice numbers, etc, I'd suggest opening a ticket via:

https://expresslane.apple.com/GetproductgroupList.do

Just follow the prompts and give as much info as you can. Don't worry if you don't see your exact problem. There is a free form text box at the end for a problem description. Typical response is up to 24 hours.

Express Lane is free.

3. Elbert C thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks LaWally. I'll see what they have to say in a day or two.

4. Elbert C thread starter macrumors 6502

Update. Apple posted the songs to the Available Downloads and I am now downloading them.

5. LaWally macrumors 6502a

6. Elbert C thread starter macrumors 6502

2 out of 3 songs from iTunes Japan have the same problem. :(:mad: What's up with iTunes? Contacting support again.