iPhone Problem with jailbreak iphone. Help needed

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Hafiz90, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Hafiz90 macrumors newbie

Hi. I have a big problem to be consider. After jailbreaking i iphone (iphone 6plus) which running on ios 8.0.2 and install few tweaks, my front camera isnt working in whatsapp. It only show blank screen. The second problem is my slow mo cam keep blinking. Anyone suffer same problem ? Tweaks that i installed are activator, barrel 2, eclipse 2, bytafont 2, virtual home, springtimize ios 8, sbscreen blur, adblocker2, clear folder, ccsetting, and ifile.

Attached Files:

2. evorc macrumors 6502

evorc

A good way to try to resolve this is to uninstall most recent installed tweak or revert a change. Keep removing until the issue is gone.

3. silverblack macrumors 68030

silverblack

My 6+ is on iOS 8.1, and I only have two tweaks installed: iFile and Activator.

I can tell you that my whatsapp suffers the same problem of black screen when using front camera. But I suspect this is a whatsapp bug as they are yet to update their app for the 6+

My slo mo movie is working perfectly fine though.

----------

Whatsapp bug confirm:
    http://techielobang.com/blog/2014/0...whatsapp-if-using-iphone-6-plus-front-camera/

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Start by removing activator and springtomize.
    Then test it again.
    Also it's a great idea to fully restore to iOS version with iTunes.
    Not ota.

5. Hafiz90 thread starter macrumors newbie

Good sugg suggestion. But i already done that. Maybe i need to restore back to factoru setting. Thanks guys for the help. Have a nice day

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Before you restore start removing all tweaks one by one. Restart the phone every time and test it each to isolate the culprit.

7. From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

How did you restore and not update to 8.1. The JB came after 8.1 was released.

8. lukejc1 macrumors 6502

The jailbreak works with 8.1. If you want to update I would do so fast since 8.1.1 reportedly kills the jailbreak and will likely be released very soon. Maybe even today.