Problem with MiniDuracell battery indicator, Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Jailbird1818, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Jailbird1818 macrumors member

I am having a problem with the MiniDuracell battery indicator in the status bar. I downloaded it from Cydia and it never worked, so I thought. I noticed today that it does infact work but only when my phone is plugged into the charger. I am not running any themes in winterboard except the WBweather app, and the MiniDuracell is at the top of the list. The only change I have done is a new ATT logo SSHed into the status bar. Does anyone have any ideas what is going on and how I can get this to work? Thanks for any help and good luck to everyone that is trying to cure a New Year's hangover. I know I am!

Thanks again!

-JB

2. deadsouls macrumors regular

battery indicators at the lock screen obviously only show up when its charging. duh.

3. Jailbird1818 thread starter macrumors member

From what I understand, this isn't supposed to be a lock screen battery indicator only. It's supposed to replace the battery in the status bar all of the time. I thought I made that clear in my origional post.

-JB

4. ppc750fx macrumors 65816

Have you tried rebooting the phone? Some UI resources are cached and modifications won't be reflected until the device is rebooted.