problem with missed call/voicemail notification

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by G-hog, Aug 18, 2011.

1. G-hog macrumors member

I posted this in the wrong forum this morning. I'm posting it again in the correct forum.

Anybody else have a problem with the missed call/voice mail notification on their jailbroke phone? My phone has only been JB since last Sunday, and last night was the first time I missed a call. My phone is a 3g, 4.2.1 and I haven't installed too many things yet. Last app was SBSettings, which also installed Activator (but I haven't even tried that yet). I also have Quick Reply, Winterboard and an icon set installed. That's about it.

[​IMG]

So I removed SBSettings and Activator, and ran a test. The problem was still there. I also turned off the wallpaper, white icon labels, the icons and my lock/charge screen image. But I didn't remove them. That didn't help either.

Ok, seems like I found the problem. I removed Quick Reply and the problem went away. Has anybody else had a problem with Quick Reply?

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Quickreply for sms?
    That thing is buggy as hell and hasnt worked right or been updated for a long time.
    Stay away from it.
    Install BiteSms instead.

3. G-hog thread starter macrumors member

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Yes, the free version displays some ads on the bottom of the messages app but you still get all the features.
    You can buy it if you dont want to see that ad window on the bottom.
    Give it a shot, you will love it.

5. G-hog thread starter macrumors member

6. G-hog thread starter macrumors member