Problem with mobile Safari and banking site

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by The_Roo, Nov 14, 2007.

1. The_Roo macrumors member

I am trying to access my Lloyds TSB account information through Safari on the iPhone. I enter my log in details and click okay. The site just brings me back to the login page with no indication that there is a problem.

The Lloyds TSB site works with the full version of Safari and doesn't use flash so I am not sure what is going on.

Anyone else having problems like this?

2. Darwin macrumors 65816

Darwin

I'm still waiting for my bank to allow me access online with the new version of Safari :mad:

3. Simonmiller macrumors member

I can access my bank (Smile) on iPhone's Safari no problem - guess it might vary according to the different banks?

4. Calvinatir macrumors 6502

Calvinatir

Yea, I can't access my HSBC savings account. It has that stupid double password entry thing where you type one password then tap a virtual keyboard for the 2nd password. The virtual keyboard just freaks safari out after about 3 key presses. Funny thing is, it worked on iPhone software 1.0.0

5. arkitect macrumors 601

arkitect

NatWest seems to be OK… A bit fiddly doing the pin and password… but at least it works. :)

6. ibanana macrumors 6502

7. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

You might want to call your bank and see if they have a mobile version of their website. When I got to Bank of America's website on my phone the mobile version of their site comes up