Problem with MPB and Samsung T220

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by de Haan, Nov 10, 2010.

1. de Haan macrumors newbie

Hi there

When I connect my Samsung T220 monitor to the MiniDisplay Port of my MBP, I am only able to set the resolution of the monitor to 1280 x 1024. However, when I connect it to my PC, I can set it to 1680 x 1050 which is the max resolution of the monitor. I both tried connecting it with DVI and VGA.

Can anyone help me? :)

Best regards Nikolaj

2. moel macrumors 6502

3. de Haan thread starter macrumors newbie

4. frankingmachine macrumors newbie

Just an info for everyone...Samsung T220 is the best LCD monitor for me by far because of its trendy design. However, as much as i want to tilt the monitor downward, i could not do it because it wan not designed for that. Best solution to your problem is to read the user's manual guide or call their technical/customer service and seek assistance.

5. frankingmachine macrumors newbie

Just an info for everyone...Samsung T220 is the best LCD monitor for me by far because of its trendy design. However, as much as i want to tilt the monitor downward, i could not do it because it wan not designed for that. Best solution to your problem is to read the user's manual guide or call their technical/customer service and seek assistance.

6. klogg macrumors member

I have the same issue. Anybody? I have seen on google that some monitors have wrong EDID. Please help us!

Thanks