Problem with my iPhone3gs - screen,icons and everthing are very big

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by michealjohn, May 12, 2010.

1. michealjohn macrumors member

Bought a new iPhone 3gs 32gb and using it for past 2 months without any issues. Today, I have checked my emails and when I opened again I weird to see that the screen is very big and the sliding to unlock the phone is not at all visible. I can manage to scroll down to unlock it and open to see all the icons and everthing is very big and diffcult to access it.
    However manage to power off the mobile and switched again and still having the same issue. Not installed any applications recently and will do some updates to apps.
    It's not a jailbroken. Only installing the apps from appstore.
    Please help to advice how to resolve it out. I have many apps and personal data and I have backed up everthing.
    If I restore it through my iTunes app, then all my apps and data will be erased?
    PLease advice what needs to be done as a next step? Do anyone faced this type of issue.

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Tripe tap with three fingers to get out of accessibility mode.

3. michealjohn thread starter macrumors member

oops!! thats is worked. thanks a lot.

oops!! worked. thanks a lot.
    I think done it mistakenly and checked the setting in accessibity and the zoom in "On" is caused this. Thanks. You have saved a lot in time/effort/worry.