Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

orangemacapple

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 1, 2006
Raleigh
the problem with my mb c2d is i can't find anything wrong with it. i love to bitch and not being able to find anything wrong with it is a real issue with me.
can anybody help me out? it's driving me nuts.
i bought it literally 2 minutes after the mb c2d went on sale - Nov.8, 2006
and the whole time since i bought all it does it get better.
i really need help on this one guys. what should i do? why doesn't something go wrong with it so i can have something to bitch about. i feel left out and it's affecting my whole social life and sanity. it keeps me awake nights worrying why there's nothing wrong with it.

Father Jack

macrumors 68020
Jan 1, 2007
Ireland
the problem with my mb c2d is i can't find anything wrong with it. i love to bitch and not being able to find anything wrong with it is a real issue with me.
i really need help on this one guys. what should i do? why doesn't something go wrong with it so i can have something to bitch about. i feel left out and it's affecting my whole social life and sanity. it keeps me awake nights worrying why there's nothing wrong with it.

Can I suggest getting rid of your Mac and buy a PC

Then you will have lots to bitch about :)

FJ :cool:

bbydon

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2005
ATL
That is a great post!!!

No problems with my C2D either....

Maybe we are the lucky ones.

orangemacapple

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 1, 2006
Raleigh
i'm beginning to think most mac users have the same problem.
it's certainly nice, isn't it -- that terrible feeling of not having anything to bitch about.

djkny

macrumors 6502
Sep 30, 2003

I can help --

it's hot, it smudges, it scratches, its glossy screen exaggerates color pallettes, it's soon-to-be outdated (By Santa Rosa), it doesn't have iLife '07 or Leopard, it has a weak graphics card (if you call it that), and its keyboard needs tweaking (see MBP). That's just a few. If you want me to write you a prescription for more, I won't charge you.

(Oh, forgot, too --- it's heavier than it looks. )

flopticalcube

macrumors G4

When the next MB comes out in a few months, you will see your MB for what it really is: "outdated". :D

orangemacapple

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 1, 2006
Raleigh
I can help --

it's hot, it smudges, it scratches, its glossy screen exaggerates color pallettes, it's soon-to-be outdated (By Santa Rosa), it doesn't have iLife '07 or Leopard, it has a weak graphics card (if you call it that), and its keyboard needs tweaking (see MBP). That's just a few. If you want me to write you a prescription for more, I won't charge you.

(Oh, forgot, too --- it's heavier than it looks. )

mine's not hot. smudges & scratches? -- not as bad as my eyeglasses. ilife & leopard -- as soon as i can get them installed. weak graphics card -- 1920x1200 is as good as i could wish for. keyboard -- mine's great!
i can't find any of your bitches in my machine.

you're gonna have to write me a prescription for more, 'cause i don't see any of those in my machine.

they say "love is blind" maybe that's my problem.

it's heavier than it looks -- i love that aspect -- it doesn't feel cheap & flimsy. wish i had the same problem with my physical self.

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE HAS NO BOUNDS!

phungy

macrumors 68020
Dec 5, 2006
FL/NY/TX
And I thought this was another 'defect found in Macbook C2D' :D

The glossy screen is killer in the lecture room but alittle angling does help. And full brightness helps get rid of it too but that drains the battery quicker. :eek:

iW00t

macrumors 68040
Nov 7, 2006
Defenders of Apple Guild
If you got the white one... IMO the edges around the keyboard are a bit sharp and can cut you if you are not careful. Potential slit wrist from Macbook! Oh noes!

phungy

macrumors 68020
Dec 5, 2006
FL/NY/TX
If you got the white one... IMO the edges around the keyboard are a bit sharp and can cut you if you are not careful. Potential slit wrist from Macbook! Oh noes!

I agree the edges are a bit sharp but it hasn't bothered me all too much...yet (knock on wood).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.