Problem with new iPod

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by groovdudeyo, Dec 8, 2008.

1. groovdudeyo macrumors regular

groovdudeyo

I just bought an ipod touch and just now i turned it on and clicked on a song but when I looked at the screen one half of the album is completely black. Its just the album picture while its playing but its just gone and it wont come back. it doesnt happen with any other albums. how can I fix this?

2. ThunderBull4 macrumors 6502

Can you take a screen shot to show exactly what you mean? Have you jailbroken it?

Maybe it's a part of the album art?....
    In the end the best thing to do is a simple restore. Back up your files too.

3. groovdudeyo thread starter macrumors regular

groovdudeyo

How do I take a screenshot? And I'm sure it's not just how it looks. Before it showed a whole face and now it cuts it of in the middle of the eyes and another albums artwork just dissapeared when I listened to the song.

4. semin28 macrumors regular

same problem with one of my eminem song. Didn't happen till after the new update.

[​IMG]

5. sandman42 macrumors 6502a

sandman42

Press the wake/sleep button and the home button at the same time. The screen will flash, and you'll have a screenshot in your photo app under 'Saved Photos'.

6. semin28 macrumors regular

Did my screenshot show up? Bc I don't see it on my touch when I pull this thread up.

7. Ivan P macrumors 68030

Ivan P

No, it doesn't.

8. semin28 macrumors regular

Wow weird . When I get on my computer and pull up this thread I see it but not on my touch . R u viewing this on your iPod as well?

9. Ivan P macrumors 68030

Ivan P

Nope, I'm using Safari on my Mac. It comes up with the standard blue square with a white question mark in it.

10. ThunderBull4 macrumors 6502

Are we having problems posting a screen shot? Just take it with your iPod Touch, then drag the photo into a folder on your pc/mac. Then upload to an image host like photobucket. Then post the IMG code:

[​IMG]

11. semin28 macrumors regular

I didn't do all that. And it seemed to work but I don't see it now.