Problem with Photos

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by JML42691, Jan 17, 2008.

1. JML42691 macrumors 68020

JML42691

When I go to the photos application on my touch, it only displays the photos under three options (Photo Library, Last 12 months, and Last Import), not the individual events like it used to do. This is very annoying as I have 1141 photos on it, and trying to find a specific photo within it is very annoying, does anybody know how to fix it. I am currently using 1.1.3 (with Software Upgrade) and I believe that this was when the problem started, I was thinking of restoring it, but I have some crazy feeling that it will delete my apps and I will not/do not want to pay $20 for apps again (which is a bit ridiculous). Is anybody else having this problem, or is it just me?

2. JML42691 thread starter macrumors 68020

JML42691

Never minds, problem solved, I had the wrong bullet selected in the Photos page in iTunes, if you select the one that says "All photos and albums" then it puts them into those three categories, but if you use the one that says "_______ Events", which lets you choose how many recent events (even all of them), then it will sort them by events in iPhoto.