Problem with purchased movie playing on iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Arkanok, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Arkanok macrumors 6502a

Arkanok

Back when the dark knight came out on DVD and bluray, I purchased the bluray version which came with a digital download of the movie to play on computer or iPods/iPhones.

The movie played just fine on my iPhone for the longest time but the other day I deleted it off my iPhone by deleting from the iPod app on my phone cause I needed some space to download a big app.

This morning I synced my phone and double checked that it was on the phone and hit play to make sure all was good; but it wasn't. The movie gives me the following error when trying to play it: "The movie could not be played".

I have no idea why that is happening cause I haven't changed anything to cause this from what I can guess. Does anybody have any idea how I could possibly fix this? Everything else that I have on here that's purchased works fine…

2. Arkanok thread starter macrumors 6502a

Arkanok

3. vinay427 macrumors 6502a

vinay427

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/7A341)

I don't know how to fix your issue, but just wanted to (randomly) say that I got that version of the Dark Knight too.

Sorry to put your hopes up...

4. vinay427 macrumors 6502a

vinay427

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/7A341)

Sorry, double post.