Problem with restoring and iphone can't activate..... please hep me!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by TheMarksMan, Oct 15, 2008.

1. TheMarksMan macrumors newbie

hi all members of this forum...

I am from Indonesia...

I have problem with my iPhone, that stuff already used by 3 months...
    actually i don't know what happen with my iPhone also itunes suddenly restored and backed up by self and lost all file and also in my iphone screen just have SLIDE A SCREEN & EMERGENCY CALL locked the phone, unlock SIM card, but i checked inside program files My Computer have the backed up data after that when my iPhone syncing to itunes again then connected so I saw message from itunes "this itunes has detected an iphone in recovery mode, you must restore the iphone before it can be used with itunes"...then i hold shift and restore so i click the restore file from inside program files. after that i got message again " unknown error 20, an unknown has occured ".. just now my phone screen has blank.... cannot reinstall from the back-up data...

so what should I do?? any suggestion from everyone ....
    because already one week can't used my iPhone..

Please help me, i need guide for this..

Thnx for everything....

-Radit-

2. Xtgirl macrumors regular

I'm not great with this stuff, but when I have gotten that error code...I just tried to restore it again until it works....I'm sure someone with more knowledge will come along and help you....