Problem With Safari 4.0.5

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by M.A.T.Macpro, Mar 14, 2010.

1. M.A.T.Macpro macrumors newbie

Hi

Just wondering anyone run into any problem after installed Safari 4.0.5? I use igoogle as Homepage, after I upgraded to 4.0.5 the google mail gadget don't work anymore, when i click on mail it won't go to quick view for Gmail and if I click on the Google Mail in the tap on the left-hand side it's work but bottom half of the mails screen or half of the email it's missing..

Anyone having the same problem? I try to find 4.0.4 to download but I cant find anywhere still has it..

Thank you

2. HybridMD macrumors newbie

I can't say I have a similar problem, but since I have upgraded to safari 4.0.5, my MacBook always freezes when I use flash in fullscreen mode

3. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Safari 4.0.5 sucks hind tit. I keep getting the dreaded rotating beach ball going from one page to the next. Sign-in totally sucks WAITING for the page to load...:mad::mad::mad:

4. Gregg2 macrumors 603

My Safari 4.0.5 is playing nice with OS 10.5.8 so far. Maybe the problems reported have something to do with other things that are installed, like plugins. ?

5. M.A.T.Macpro thread starter macrumors newbie

I am on 10.5.8 as well.. reinstalled like 3 time now it's still the same..:mad: think i mite just pull 4.0.4 back from time machine...

6. Moderneart macrumors newbie

Safari 4.0.5

I updated the other day. My Mac uses OS 10.4.11. I also keep getting the dreaded winding rainbow wheel. Wish they would really test these new "upgrades" out on ALL the recent operating systems before releasing them!:mad:

7. justducky2 macrumors newbie

safari problems

My problems appears as funky looking mail headings and problems with seeing text on websites.

8. Gregg2 macrumors 603

And there are no "funky looking" things appearing in other applications?

Can you describe it further, please...