problem with sbsettings on Verizon iphone

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by psywzrd, Apr 17, 2011.

1. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I jailbroke a friend's Verizon iphone via greenpois0n and she's having a weird problem with a couple of the toggles in SBSettings. Both the 3G and Location toggles are showing red even though 3G and Location Services are on (I verified this by going into the stock settings app). I can tap each toggle and get them to change to green but when I bring SBSettings back up, they're both red again. Also, once you tap them to make them green, you can't tap them again to make them red. Anyone else having this issue? I searched and didn't find anything here.

2. josealvarado macrumors newbie

3. psywzrd thread starter macrumors 68030

I can't believe that more people aren't reporting this problem. Any jailbroken Verizon users using sbsettings without experiencing the problem I described in the original post?

4. Apollo 13 macrumors 6502a

been having this problem since day 1 I bought my phone and jailbroke it. The 3G button doesn't work...you have to use the edge/data button.

5. gngan macrumors 68000

gngan

No one is answering your question because Verizon or ATT is not the problem to SBSetting.

6. MaxBurn macrumors 65816

MaxBurn

First i hace heard of it, maybe isolated cases?

7. psywzrd thread starter macrumors 68030

What about location services? Does that toggle work for you?

8. psywzrd thread starter macrumors 68030

I did notice that there is no option to turn off 3G in the standard settings app on a Verizon iphone so maybe that's why the sbsettings 3G toggle is a bit wonky; however, location services CAN be turned off in the standard settings app so I'm not sure why that sbsettings toggle is acting up.

9. alanmonson macrumors newbie

SBSetting 3G Problem

I to am having the same issue with the 3G button. This may have something to do with the original iPhone settings for Verizon not having a 3G on/off switch. I have also noticed the location button doing the same thing. It begins always red and when turned green, can not be turned back off.