Problem with SGP Order

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Ottawamax, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Ottawamax macrumors newbie

I was wondering if anyone has had issues ordering from SGP in the past? About two weeks ago, I ordered two sets of the Ex Ultra Fine anti-finger set at $23.99 a pop. When my package arrived yesterday, only one box was included instead of two. Even the invoice slip on the front of the package stated the quantity was one (instead of two) and the total price of the order was $23.99 (should of been $56.98). I emailed their customer service and have not received a reply. Additionally, they do not seem to have a toll free number. Has anyone had any issues with not receiving the proper quanity for a shipment from SGP or poor customer service in general?

2. obyte macrumors regular

Did you get an order confirmation email? What does that say.

3. Ottawamax thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes I got one. In the email it says I ordered two sets, my credit card was also charge for 2 sets. I sent pictures to SGP of the packaging, it is physically impossible for 2 boxes to fit inside.

4. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

Search through some of the past SGP threads in this forum (most from late last year) and you'll find plenty of stories about bad customer service and incorrectly shipped items.

5. obyte macrumors regular

Everywhere I look it seems people just emailed their support.

Good luck :)